19th Annual and FINAL...
Jonathon Reiber Memorial Soccer Festival
Saturday July 27th, 2019
PLEASE NOTE REQUIRED FORM NEEDED TO PLAY
-If you are 19 or older...please sign this form yourself.
-If you are under the age of 19, you will need a parent to sign in order to participate.
-We MUST have a properly signed form in order to participate.
9-9:45 - Registration
9:45 - Team Formation
10:00- Opening Ceremony
10:15 - Round 1 - Games / 13 and Under Registration
11:15 - Round 2 - Games
12:00 - Free Lunch / 13 and Under Games
12:30 - Raffle
1:00 - Round 3 - Games
2:00 - Scholarship Awards Presentation/Thank Yous
2:30 - Semifinals
3:15 - CHAMPIONSHIP
1. HAVE FUN!
2. No fighting, complaining or arguing at any time
3. Play (2) - 20 minute halves for Group Games. (2) - 15 min halves for Semis and Final
4. Clock runs continuously
5. Call your own fouls (remember we are here for fun)
6. All kicks are indirect
7. No scoring from your defensive half
8. No offsides
9. Play throw-ins and corners
10. No playing the ball inside the box. Violation of this rule on the defensive team results in a penalty shot. Penalty shots are taken from midfield and there is no goalie. Violation on the attacking team results in a goal kick
11. If tied at the end of the semifinal or final game, play golden goal until there is a winner.
12. HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!
13 and Under Games
-There will be two age groups: 8-10 and 11-13
-Each age group will play one game consisting of (2) - 20 minute halves.
-Number of teams and number of players on each team will be determined day of the festival after all registrations are complete.
-Same rules for the 14 and under tournament apply except we will have a referee for each game.